So this is different, I’m normally writing about my daughter, or my family. However, lets take some time for me. Lets see if I can get get 20 facts down.
1. I’m a Leo. According to the sign Leo’s are: “an ambitious lot, and their strength of purpose allows them to accomplish a great deal. The fact that these folks are also creative makes their endeavors fun for them and everyone else.”…
2. I talk. A LOT. I enjoying talking. I enjoying listening. If I know you, and you know me, you know the problem isn’t getting me to talk, the problem is getting me to stop talking. Now if I don’t know you, or have just met you, you are safe. I won’t talk your ear off until I feel comfortable with you.
3. I’m sensitive. It doesn’t take much to hurt my feelings. I’ve always been this way, and though I’d like to think I’ve gotten stronger with the years, that sensitive little girl is still living deep inside.
4. I plan. I am a planner. I don’t like not knowing what is going to happen. I need to know. I need to plan. Even if a event is 6 months a way, I need to start planning. Example? I started planning my daughters 2nd birthday quite awhile ago. For two reasons? One, the already stated, I’m a planner. Two, the fact that my daughter is turning two makes me sad. It is bitter sweet. I’m so happy she is growing and learning and accomplishing new things it makes me sad to think, that itty, bitty, tiny little jelly bean, is now a toddler. Planning is keeping me sane.
5. I love hard. I love my husband, so hard that even when I am so angry with him, even when I think I can’t do it anymore, I can’t imagine not having him by my side. This also means I hurt hard. When I feel hurt, it is bad. I’m not talking about “ouch I stubbed my toe” I’m talking about my heart.
6. Photography is my passion, a passion I’ve had since I was little. A passion I followed threw high school, and college. A passion that never went away, but got put on the side burner. That is until my little inspiration came along, my daughter.
7. I love my daughter more then anything in this world. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for her. She is the most important thing in my life.
8. I’m a mommy’s girl. I’ll say it again, I’M A MOMMY’S GIRL. I may be a wife, a mommy, a homeowner, a adult, I still need my mommy. She is a strong, beautiful, intelligent, patient woman, and I can only hope one day to be half the person she is. She was a single mom, she worked full time, and went to school full time to make sure that I had a better life, that we had a better life. She is my hero.
9. My best friend, she lives in California, and eve thousands of miles away, I still consider her my best friend. I grew up with her, her family was my family away from home and I love them all with all my heart. Its true what they say, the very best of friends can go can months, years without seeing, or getting to talk much and still have a great friendship. I miss her. Kaitlin thanks for making so many amazing childhood memories with me. I can only hope my daughter has a friend like you.
10. I truly enjoy scrap booking and sewing… I’m a creative person, and I wish I had more time to do it.
11. My faith has be tested. Is being tested. It is something I am working threw and will continue to do so.
12. I’m not one to forgive and forget. I may forgive but I will never forget.
13. I’d like to move. I’d like to move somewhere warm. But see fact #8. I can’t live further then a car drive from my mom.
14. I’m feeling sad my daughter is potty training. I love cloth diapering, it’s become quite and addiction. They are just so cute. Silly I know. Most parents can’t wait until the day they can say bye bye diapers. Darn gDiapers for making such cute diapers!
15. I wish I had a closer relationship with my dad. I wish it hard.
16. I’m in love with the 90′s on 9 channel on my XM radio. It brings back so many memories when I hear the music.
17. While nobody can replace my dad, two men have come very close. One, my step dad. He is great. The second. My father in law. I wish I had more time with him, I wish my daughter would have had more time to get to know her grandpa. He was amazing. He loved her, and everyone so much.
18. Yes. I am still nursing. No it is still none of your business, in fact I only state this because i’m tired of the negative comments. Your child is your to parent, mine is mine.
19. I HATE math. Hate isn’t even a strong enough word. I detest math. I LOATHE math.
20. I’m so happy this is over. Good night.